mac-tech is always looking for talented people who share our passion for technology, creativity and ingenuity.
Whether we currently have openings or not, we would love to hear from you, meet you, and expand our circle with full-time, part time or potential co-workers.
Office Management, Book-Keeping and Dispatching
Running an office, managing the billing process, as well as answering the phone and generally keeping the ball in the air. If that's your idea of a satisfying challenge day-to-day, please let us have your resume.
- 1+ years experience with financial & spreadsheet software, and diligent, financial data entry.
- 2+ years of work experience in a corporate, academic or professional environment.
- work experience in a client-facing role; either in retail or in a service industry.
- work experience in a technology-related environment.
Junior mac-tech Engineer
If you are a certified Apple engineer or have experience working in the field as a systems administrator, advanced desktop support engineer, we'd love to hear from you.
- 3+ years of engineering background in operating systems maintenance, productivity application support and IP networking.
- Strong knowledge of current Apple products and platforms.
- Strong knowledge in one or more specialty areas such as Fibre/Xsan, Advanced Networking, UNIX and Open Source Products, MS Windows/Exchange Domain Administration.
- 1+ years of work experience in a corporate or professional environment.